8.09.2009

"I'm yours...."

I think the barometer of how good a couple you are is how WELL one of you can hold out the camera and take a GOOD shot of the 2 of you as a couple. (Nothing worse than asking someone else"could you take our picture?", I mean, any old schlub can do THAT)
If you can't hack a good picture of the 2 of you on your own, it's not meant to be.
That being said, I think me and my partner in crime for the last 8 years do a pretty fucking awesome job of taking pics together (Although to be be fair, Sara does the picture taking - but its a logistical thing, the girl's almost 5'10" for cripes sake!)
Anyway, I guess what I'm TRYING to say is, I love you sweetie! Happy Anniversay!
Meeting you a little over 8 years ago was the best thing that's ever happened to me. No one makes me laugh more and there's no one I'd rather be with.

Jason Mraz might say it best, though:
"Well open up your mind and see like me...
open up your plans and damn you're free ...
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love ...
listen to the music at the moment people dance and sing with me ...
We're just one big family...
And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved"







(...and now some examples of how much we belong together)











(Brownlee /Morris Wedding, June 2008)

















(Beach Preserve area at Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach, CA - Feb 2008)




















(Boat Tour of Lake Eustis in Tavares, FL - Feb 2009)





















(On Liberty Island, NYC - July 2009)






















(Top of the Empire State Building, NYC- July 2009)



















(Weekend getaway to Saugatuck, MI - Nov 2007*)




(*that last one is the best, and one of my favorites... I can't remember whose idea it was to look at each other...but it was a great one)

No comments: