12.17.2004

Thank you.......

....Macey-Mace, for the lovely "After-Show" passes on Tuesday. It was a wonderful surprise, and I was sure to thank Ed for taking good care of all of us.

In case you don't know them, Mace & Thales are the sweetest gals ever, and are ALWAYS thinking of other people - never themselves. I love you guys.

I know we give hugs whenever we see each other, but I want it to be known that I truly love you guys with all my heart. Your friendship is one of the most important things to me, and I will always treasure it.

::Smooches::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome, though apparently you peeps are only our friends to get to the band. I'm only friends with myself so I can get to the band. You know that old saying, you can only love others after you love yourself? Well, I really love myself. Yessiree BOB, that's how I get backstage.






Thanks for going. It was nice to finally have the resource to share that with ALL MY BESTEST FRIENDS!!!





Thanks BNL for helping me meet all my bestest friends.

Anonymous said...

Once again, I've overlooked putting my name on my post. Heh.

We need to sit down (well, that's actually you and tex, heh) and get your bloggers set up custom, do linkies, etc.

~mace,
S.G.W.