12.08.2004

whole lotta crap goin' on

Dude...... work has just sucked ass today. I wish people would understand I'm only doing my job. When you make a reservation online, and you click the little box that says "I understand my credit card will be charged the full amount right now", then that means ..... YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED. Oh, and that spot where it says "clicking here indicates you understand reservation cannot be changed or cancelled", then THAT means...... you guessed it! YOUR RESERVATION CANNOT BE CHANGED OR CANCELLED!!!!!
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! I AM MERELY FOLLOWING THE RULES!!!
(deep cleansing breath)

To top the whole day off, apparently, we found out that the local Hotel/Hospitality union in Chicago (H.E.R.E.), we will be attempting to infiltrate and recruit employees into the union. (our hotel is one of the few hotels in the city that is non-union) They have been known to use scare tactics and lies in the past. Great. They've also been known to call employees at home to talk about this. Double great.

someone pass the chocolate truffles and margaritas, please......I'm in need of some help here.....

1 comment:

Mike said...

Can I join the union? I've been looking for extracirricular activities.

I miss you guys!!