1.11.2008

picture pages....

I know I already posted today, but I'm feeling a little nostalgic and I thought I'd post some pictures ... little explanations accompany each one.


For all who know my cat Maxwell, who is a big fluffy beast --- check this out! Look how TEENY he is companred to my hand! He was the CUTEST kitten ever.



In this one, my good pal Michael is about to take a pie in the face during one of SRT's annual benefits. Ty Cobb paid about 20 bucks for the right to smash that pie.... and Michael looks VERY happy.
This is a promo shot we took for Coronado. Not only do I love the shot, but the idea for the set-up was mine (looking in mirror, yadda yadda). It's a great shot and a great memory of my first Asst. Directing gig.
This shot was actually taken by Michael, the pie-man above. He's quitethe talented photographer, and SRt is very lucky to him around to take advantage of his skill. This was a promo shot for The Crucible, and capturing the motion of the girl's hysteria coupled with the unwavering focus of Abigail is just HAUNTING. (check out the lighting design, man - John Horan - if you've got a chance, book him - the SUBTLe use of that window gobo - any other designer and that window pattern would have been WAY more pronounced. John's touches were awesome)


And I'll end it on one shot that, no matter what, I will always love. Taken by Michael as well - he did a great job, because the love and absolute joy in their faces is evident.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Michael Brownlee said...

Some of my favorite shots as well. Thanks for posting the pie pic. I had blocked that memory and the smell of whipped cream that comes with it.