9.23.2009

Of course.....

....the busiest week I've had at work in what feels like months would OF COURSE co-incide with tech week for me.....

I'm working on a maximum of 5 hours sleep a night, I'm pounding until 5pm to get it done, no overtime allowed at work anymore, gotta get it done by five, have to run to get a bite to eat, swallow down the salad with the lowest points at Potbelly, hop on train to get to theatre by 630, pre-show starts at 745, run of show done at 930, notes in the house for about 15ish, clean up and put away, lock up and head to bus or train at 1030, home by 1130, put away work clothes from my bag from earlier in the day, pick out work clothes AND show clothes to bring with me, refill water bottle, clean out bag and fill with things for the next day, change into PJs, set alarm for next day (630am), hop into bed, kiss Sara good night, roll onto my side and pet my cat Maxwell (who always curls up next to me in bed) while I stay awake for another 15-30 minutes agonizing in my head "have I forgotten anything?", HOPEFULLY fall asleep before 1230am......

alarm goes off at 630am....do it all over again.....

2 comments:

Dennis Frymire said...

Hang in there, lady...

Dianna said...

the light at the end of the tunnel creeps closer by the hour. If I weren't so busy at work, I'd have taken tomorrow off.....